Showing all 3 results
In our complex world of wealth, business, and tax planning, no one profession has all the answers. Successfully attracting and helping affluent families in today’s market requires a multi-disciplinary approach. However, developing a successful team is more challenging than it sounds. This presentation will provide an overview of half or full day programs where you will learn the 4 steps to creating an integrated collaborative team: 3 key concepts common to all successful teams, choosing a process, introducing each other, and ways to market together.
(Purchase of this product will include an Video & Audio recording and a PDF copy of the presentation.)
Presented by Shelley Lightfoot, Executive Director and Barry Waxler, The Founders Group
By combining your client’s legal, financial, tax, philanthropic, and business matters into a unified plan, you can:
– Increase your client’s control over his or her affairs;
– Assure the continuance of your client’s lifestyle and the protection of your client’s assets;
– Enable your client to pass his or her values and work ethic to his or her heirs;
– Substantially reduce excise, gift, estate, income, and generation-skipping taxes;
– Manage the value of your client’s business interests; and
– Keep your client’s affairs free from publicity and the costs and delay of probate.
(Purchase of this product will include an Audio recording and a PDF copy of the presentation.)
Presented by Joe Strazzeri, Esq. and Alejandro Matuk, Esq.
Click play to watch a short video about ‘Traditional Estate & Business Planning’