“Monthly Marketing and Event Planning Made Easy”
Education and event partnering to help potential or current clients understand their planning options
Community Insights (ComIns) are one of seven programs offered through the Southern California Institute (SCI) for our community insights partners. In the midst of running a thriving firm its tough enough just to keep up. Community Insights provides simple tools and client friendly language to initiate consistent marketing and conversations with existing, past, and perspective clients. We stay with you where the rubber meets the proverbial road, providing consistent marketing and client education for your firm. You’ll find yourself with a consistent method to start relationships with a simple invitation to your monthly gathering.
Community Insights are informational courses, seminars, and educational series offered to estate, financial, business, real estate, as well long-term care planning clients. ComIns are designed to introduce clients to the various planning options that facilitate achieving their goals. Clients will benefit from being included in programming that keeps them abreast of the various alternatives made available by you. Further, you are enabled to share your experience and expertise in an educational environment that inspires implementation.
- Three timely and motivating presentations presented twice each for six months of programming;
- The venue and associated costs, logistics, marketing material template; and
- Digital registration, confirmations, reminders, tracking, and follow-up tagged to your firm.
- Two presentations that you enjoy to present three times each for six months of programming;
- Printed materials using our templates and printer; and
- Sharing of digital and physical marketing materials with your potential clients.
Share Language and Tools to:
- Attract New Clients;
- Engage Current Clients with Additional Opportunities;
- Re-Approach and Engage Prospective Clients; and
- Increase Cross Referral and Collaborative Opportunities