As a Laureate Student, Laureate Graduate or Laureate Circle Member, you are granted access to this member’s only resource page.
Below, you may click on each of the links below to download a copy of the document for your use.
Please note that these documents are guidelines for you to implement in your Practice. Each document should be reviewed and edited by you and your team to fit your Practice’s culture and language. If you need any clarification of steps in the document, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 1a Memorandum – Conducting Initial Contact – Quantum Introduction
- A 1b Client Prospect Information Sheet
- A 2 Introductory Visit Confirmation Letter
- B 4a Memorandum – Conducting Introductory Visit
- B 4b Introductory Visit Debrief
- B 5a Review Engagement Agreement
- B 5b Introductory Visit Recap Letter and Initial Visit Confirmation
Gathering the Data
- C 6a Memorandum-Gathering The Data
- C 6b Initial Visit Second Confirmation Initial Client Package Dependencies
- C 7a Letter – Reschedule of Initial Visit
- C 7b Declination Letter
Evaluation Meeting Name
- D 8 Evaluation Check List – Laureate
- D 8a Memorandum – Conducting The Evaluation Meeting
- D 8b 2012 Revision Draft CPI Booklet
- D 8c Evaluation Review Sheet
- D 8f Evaluation DeBrief Form
- D 8g Evaluation Recap Letter to ICA
The Initial Visit
- E 9-a Memorandum – Conducting The Initial Visit
- E 9-b Notes
- E 10-a Conflict Letter
- E 10-b1 Design Fee Agreement-Single
- E 10-b2 Design Fee Agreement-Married
- E 10-c1 Consent-Authorization-Married
- E 10-c2 Consent-Authorization-Single
- E 10-d Homework Letter
- E 10-e Professional Entities and Their Interrelationships
- E 10-f Declination Letter
- E 11-a Initial Visit Recap Letter
- E 11-b Letter Confirming Analyze Test Meeting and PPP Meeting
- E 12-a Initial Visit Debrief
- E 12-b Fee Allocation Letter
- E 12-c Letter to other Non-Referring ICAs
- E 12-d Analyze and Test Letter and Package to Presentation Design Advisors
Additionally, if you are interested in producing a Laureate brochure for your Practice, the below files will guide you through the process of using the existing sample file to be tailored for you and your practice.
Required Reading: Please click on any of the books below to order a copy.