Laureate Advisors Bureau
Continue to Grow Your Practice
Members of the Laureate Advisors Bureau are LWS Graduates who stay involved and are trained to facilitate teams of advisors in our Laureate Programs and their own communities. Members also receive continued collaboration which provides you and your team a place to go for:
- Up to date knowledge on cutting edge strategies for legal, tax, and financial planning and current issues;
- Team training and support for maximum implementation;
- Leadership, collaboration, and direction in an ever-changing world; and
- Annual attendance at the Gathering for you and a guest as well as 1/2 price tuition for AWS and LWS 5-day refresher courses.
Laureates who have completed their first year and are trained to facilitate teams of advisors in attracting and working with wealthy families. They are also experts in legal, financial, tax and wealth planning. Members are trained on cutting edge strategies and up to date on current issues.
Just as important, they understand the art of collaboration and enjoy sharing with other advisors the language, tools and techniques to help clients and close more desired business.
Members can help you through:
- Wealth Advisor Education Programs – Providing cutting edge presentations that makes complex planning understandable
- Wealth Advisor Client Attraction Programs – Teaching you how to attract more clients through client centered communication, process, and collaboration with other Independent Collaborative Advisors (ICAs)
Laureate Circle members can work with you to provide cutting edge presentations to understand advanced planning solutions and techniques in today’s ever changing and complex wealth planning world. Learn the interrelationship of financial, tax, and legal planning in a manner to interact with affluent clients and their advisors that leads to client implementation.
Popular Topics Include:
- Recent Developments in Wealth Transfer and Taxation planning
- Asset Protection Techniques
- Wealth Replacement Strategies
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts and Sales to Defective Trusts
- Income Tax & Capital Gains offset/reduction strategies
- Charitable Strategies
- Integrated Wealth Strategies
- Case Studies
If being successful and empowered, while helping clients’ achieve their dreams, is what you want, learn how to become member yourself. A great place to meet and learn more about the world of a Laureate, which is comprised of ICAs, is our premier estate planning event, The Gathering. To learn more today, contact us.
Learn how to attract more clients and close more business. These 1.5 hour – to day long programs help you work with Independent Collaborative Advisors to increase your business through client centered communication, process, and collaboration. Popular topics include:
- The Art of the Introduction
- The _____ Practice Experience
- Are You Referable?
- The Power of Team Teaching
- The Initial Visit – Listening to Engage
- Collaborative Analyzing & Testing
An Independent Collaborative Advisor is an empowered professional who works with affluent families – often a financial professional, attorney, CPA, banker, or insurance professional. Unlike most advisors who serve this market, ICAs have an abundance mentality. They believe by working in collaborative teams with other advisors, they can better achieve the client’s goals and together, increase their business long-term. Many advisors operate from a scarcity mentality that leads to negativity, criticism of other professionals, and attempts to control the planning process to achieve their own needs, not those of their clients and the advisor team. This often confuses clients and turns what should be an important, empowering achievement for them – the planning of their legacy and achievement of their enlightened dreams – into a convoluted mess.
ICAs shine as leaders in the marketplace, providing what clients need most, now more than ever, guidance and leadership. These advisors help clients navigate the planning process and quarterback a team of advisors to support them. Clients are free to focus on their most important goals, their families and communities, knowing their advisors are working together, as a team, to find the best planning strategies for them.
If being successful and empowered, while helping clients’ achieve their dreams, is what you want, find Laureate’s in your area and learn how to become one yourself. A great place to meet and learn more about the world of a Laureate, which is comprised of ICAs, is our premier estate planning event, The Gathering. To learn more today, contact us.
The Laureate Center for Wealth Advisors provides cutting edge training from industry leaders in advanced wealth, business, estate, and income tax planning.