Laureate Center for Wealth Advisors
AS A WEALTH PLANNER WHO HAS ACHIEVED A CERTAIN LEVEL OF SUCCESS,
YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF WONDERING – NOW WHAT?
Networking, Learning, and Advice
The Gathering is an annual event in February for all advisors in … Read More
Increase Your Technical Knowledge
The CWSA is a 5-day certification program intended for successful professionals that … Read More
Improve Your Quiet Confidence
The LWS Program is a 5-day certification program for CSWA graduates seeking to … Read More
Continue to Grow Your Practice
Members of the Laureate Advisors Bureau are LWS Graduates who stay involved and are trained to … Read More
- Lacking the comfort level, quiet confidence, and support system to take your firm to the next level of client service and success?
- Giving away intellectual property for free?
- Servicing clients who do not have a clear understanding of what they are getting for their investment in you?
- Having trouble integrating advanced legal-technical strategies while working collaboratively with high net worth advisors and their clients?
- Working with an inefficient process that leaves your team, referral partners, and clients frustrated and unhappy?
The Laureate Center for Wealth Advisors has helped hundreds of attorneys, financial advisors, accountants, bankers, and insurance professionals take their practices to the next level. We will help you increase your ability to attract and engage higher net worth clients and their advisors through our three pillars of: Counseling, Advanced Case Management, and Case Studies.
LEARN HOW TO ATTRACT AND ENGAGE YOUR PERFECT CLIENT!
- Quarterback a team of advisors supporting your client
- Find your quiet confidence as a leader and resource to clients and their advisors
- Identify and implement tax, wealth, legal, and other technical strategies with confidence
- Explain complex strategies in understandable, client language
- Price for your intellectual property and the value you create
- Improve closing techniques for complex plans
- Have clients hire you for your process, not for a product, strategy, or document
- Have a profitable business, not a job
- Have an efficient, effective, process-oriented practice model
- Practice with energy, freedom and passion
- Energy to do what you want
- Freedom to say no to what you don’t want
- Passion for what you do
We share and learn from others across the country. The Laureate Center is a place members can go for career long learning, not only for tax, legal, and industry information, but for insights on client’s needs and concerns in our ever-changing world of marketing and implementation. The Laureate Center for Wealth Advisors’ primary goal is to be a profession-long relationship, providing support, collegiality and innovation.
The Southern California Institute helps Advisors, Providers, and clients through Family and Business Owner Events, Advisor & Provider Education Programs, and our Virtual Learning Center.