Qualifications and Pre-Requisites:
- Industry credential and/or expert (for example: CFP, CPA, Esq., or CLU)
- 3 years previous teaching experience within wealth planning industry
- 10 years of wealth planning experience
- Completion and concept implementation of the team teaching course – The Facilitation Experience
- Application and approval by Wealth Education Fellows Board
- Annual re-application and approval by Wealth Education Fellows board
The Southern California Institute helps Wealth Advisors and clients through Successful Family and Business Owner Events, Wealth Advisor Education Programs, Wealth Advisor Partnering Programs, and Speakers Bureaus.